I will try to shortly list some of the things that I was busy with last three weeks:
- Bible studies with Kira (1, 2 and 3)
- Bible studies with Sergey (1)
- Four more kids in Light House (siblings 2 girls (11 and 7) and two boys(10 and 12)). For weekends and school breaks so far.
- Pastors of Kazakhstan symposium (first in history shared history of the churches and current life and difficulties)
- Youth conference “One God” (13 people from our Church participated – three great days of worship and learning!)
- Team building with Herold and Julie (Helping Zhenya and I and Bolat and Aigul to learn how to communicate and work together)
- Visit of Greg and Suzy from NACC (talking about vision, mission and strategy for the Church; team building, etc. etc. – very useful and good time)
- Sunday night home group
- Preaching on “Never give up”
Thank you for your love and support!
Please pray for:
- Church building registration
- Light house settled with kids (getting permanently those God wants us to take care and mature in Godly men and women
- Coming spring retreat May 7-9th and safe travel for guests from Journey (Oralndo)